Friday 9 November 2012

Is size 16 fashion seen as an after thought in uk and europe

I am a UK size 16( american size 12) , 174cm and a size 8/42 in shoes,I feel like I'm just an after thought when it comes to fashion sometimes . Its can be sometime hard to get fashionable clothes in the Netherlands where some women here since to be size 14 UK and under,shopping in Germany is  my saving grace .Shops like H and M only stock a size 14 in the Netherlands but the the UK go up to a size 16. And getting cheap fashionable shoes can be difficult here too , 80  percent of the shoes aren't in size 42(8) , they mostly stop at 40(6) its a fucking pain.
I get fed up of wearing the same shoes over and over again , right now l get my shoes from Manchester ship then to my mum house in Manchester and pick them up when l go home to England. 

One of my favourite shop is c and a ,we use to have C and A when l was a kid but it closed all its stores in the UK when l was in my teens but this shop is a living and kicking in the Netherlands and Germany , you can get great clothes from there.
 My favourite clothes shops are Primark, Asda, C and A and Mark and Spencer when l have a bit of money lol. Please check out these shops if your looking for nice fashionable cheap clothes minus Mark and Spencer its not cheap.



Orange jumper 10 euro in primark

No comments:

Post a Comment