Monday 11 June 2012

New Hair ( Crochet Braids) and new classic guitar




Here's my first set of crochet braids the hair i used called Glance Model Model Water Wave , I brought it from pak comestics for £3.49 a pack. I brought 3 packs of hair in 1b and  1 bag in colour 2.I wish I only brought colour 2 as my hair in between 1b/2. Dark brown looks more natural on me.Next time I'll only buy colour 2 and maybe 4/30 as a highlight look. I use 3 and half bags of hair and think its looks very natural ,crocheting easy  but cornrowing your on hair, hard work.The style easy to maintain just get up and go.


My guitar is a classic black with nylon strings from kijk shop in the netherlands it cost me only 49.99 euros ,its my first guitar l'll going to learn via youtube . The black girl from the noisette inspired me to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment