Sunday 3 June 2012

Catrice Cosmestic Nail polish

Here's some pictures of the nail polish l brought on my trip to kaufhof department store in monchengladbach, germany.Monchengladbach is that next major city for me since l live near the border of germany and netherlands .Its a great little city with about quarter million people living there and you can also get lots of products for afro hair there,there quite a few afro shops there.This is where l go for my hair products.


The colour's called the pinky and the brain 790 ,its was only 2.50 euro and its a lovely shade of pink.I used two to three coats as l hate peeling nail vanish ,l should really start wearing gloves to wash plates and other manual work but for now l'll have to topup my nail polish,untill l get some gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment