Saturday 17 September 2011

My Sewing Machine

Here my sewing machine ,this is what l use to create all the magic on.Its Joy sewing machine , that l brought online for £65.00 pounds. And it works like a dream, l've had it for about 3 years.And l brought it online at
http://www.ace-apparelcraftequipment.co.uk/ .l was looking long and hard for a sewing machine, but most of them were out of my budget , so when l saw sewing machine at that price l jumped at the chance to buy it, as most full size new sewing machine start at 80 pounds upwards.And its been a great buy.
 l've also been searching online for new sewing machine feets that l don't have and have notice lots of complaints about joy sewing machines, l was really surpise about this but l can honestly say my machine works like a dream.I havent experience any of the faults other people have with my joy sewing machine  thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment